The social entity Sistema THEAD promotes the STEMConnectats project aimed at educational centers for the training and development of teachers in Sustainable Development and inclusion through robotics and programming. The selection period is open until March 10.
The call is aimed at educational centers that want to incorporate maker spaces, robotics, programming with a focus on sustainability and inclusion. It is promoted by the social entity Sistema THEAD, a training team of trainers who develop innovative and accessible educational materials linked to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG).
STEMConnectats is an online pilot program with a duration of 7 months (from March to November) to promote and support the first phases of change or the birth of projects, for example in the field of companies or recently created innovative projects. . The selection period for Catalan projects is open until March 10. On March 20, the call for applications at the state level ends. Here you can register your center.
- Co-create and promote transformative educational-technological projects for the 2021-22 academic year with an inclusive and sustainable sense, through a close, enriching, collaborative accompaniment that reinforces the character of each educational center.
- Train, motivate and empower the teachers of the centers to carry out these transformations in the center, knowing the latest recommended tools and the most appropriate methodologies to apply them in the classrooms.
- Learn to teach technology in a multidisciplinary, creative, active, inclusive way, with a social and sustainable sense linked to the UN Sustainable Development Goals (Agenda 2030).
- Each center must enroll in the program at least 2 teachers from the infant, primary or secondary stages.
- No prior knowledge is required.
- Teachers can be of any subject.
- It is necessary to have a reference contact person, preferably a coordinator or management team profile.