The ACTIC qualification corresponds to the denomination "official accreditation of skills in information and communication technologies" and the Generalitat de Catalunya officially offers it throughout the year.
The Telecentre of the Regional Council of the Ribera d'Ebre has created a modality that bases in the support of the professors of the course so much in face-to-face classes as in the form of self-training monitoring on the part of the students. The days of classroom training are Tuesdays and Thursdays with two different shifts: or from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. or from 5pm to 7pm .
The price of the preparation course is € 68 and the calendar has the following dates:
- JANUARY : From January 7 to February 13
- FEBRUARY : From February 25 to April 2
- APRIL : From April 14 to May 21
- JUNE : from June 1st to July 10th (morning only)
- SEPTEMBER : from September 14 to October 22
- NOVEMBER : from November 2 to December 11
If you want to receive more information about timetables, types of classes, etc. You can go in person to the headquarters of the TIC Point at Calle Sant Valentí, 31 de Móra d'Ebre, or write to email@example.com or call 977 401 851 (mark 2).