Some of the Punt TIC of Catalonia, thanks to the collaboration of the Punt TIC Network and their managing entities, have contributed to evaluating and improving the proposals:
In this video you will find a summary of the proposal generated by the different partners of the consortium:
CodeMob now begins the broadcast phase. We want to share our effort and our learning. Thanks to CodeMob you can:
- Learn how to implement Coding activities (programming) at your telecentre.
- Learn how to implement training actions around the effective use of mobile devices for the learning and job placement of young people.
As an important output of the project, 4 curricula are about to be published, as well as two formative training proposals. Do you want to know about them?
- Visit the resources section of the Codemob.eu website where you will find the drafts (the final versions are about to be published)
- Record yourself in the virtual platform to access the two trainers training proposals . All the material is open and you just have to register on the platform.
In addition, you will have 4 CVs:
- Programming : training curriculum for promoters and digital trainers and training curricula for end users, focused on the learning of young people (both in downloadable format)
- Effective use of mobile devices : training curriculum for dynamic and digital trainers and training curricula for end-users, focused on the learning of young people (both in downloadable format)
Follow the news on this page, we will soon publish a guide that will help us to understand how we can work with these materials.
CODEMOB is a project financed by the Erasmus + program of the European Union.