Ministry for Digital Policy and Public Administration of the Generalitat and Barcelona Digital Talent promote five online orientation workshops aimed at professionals without digital experience who want to redirect their career towards the ICT sector.
If you have any doubts about your digital career, these trainings will help you acquire the key digital skills to work in the market.
The program has its origins in the European project FIT4JOBS, financed by the European Commission with the aim of training youth to facilitate their insertion into the labor market. The workshops will allow you to discover the digital profile that best suits your skills and interests.
Each session is organized so that you can acquire the basic knowledge related to one of the most demanded areas of digital specialization in the market.
During the sessions it will be shown how a person works in the web field or in the development of mobile applications, the tools of a consultant in CRM & ERP, the peculiarities of working in the cloud or what the Big Date is for and will be disclosed. its main applications.
The five workshops are:
- Big Data: What it is for, its applications and the main professions associated with the data. It will take place on Wednesday, May 13 from 6pm to 8pm.
- App Development: Skills associated with the design and development of mobile applications. It will take place on Wednesday, May 20 from 6pm to 8pm.
- CRM & ERP consultant: How these new tools are transforming the way companies relate to their customers. It will take place on Wednesday, May 27 from 6 pm to 8 pm.
- Cloud: How can Cloud technology be applied in the market and the development opportunities of this technology? It will take place on Wednesday, June 3 from 6pm to 8pm.
- Web Development: How do you create a web page and who are the main components for your development? It will be held on Wednesday, June 10 from 6pm to 8pm.
Each training will last 120 minutes of online training with a teacher specialized in the subject. It will consist of 90 minutes of training and 30 minutes of consultations, and will combine practical and theoretical activities to help to understand each digital profile.
The workshops are free and open to all citizens without digital knowledge.
For more information and regustration, you can visit this website.