Those startups that want to participate must meet the following requirements : Have a female entrepreneur who is a founder or partner, be a technology company with a multisector profile , where technology is the key value of the business, or work with disruptive technologies .
Particularly valuable will be those startups that generate technology , or that are relevant in the business value chain, that is:
- Companies seeking an investment of € 50,000 to € 500,000, either in capital or loans.
- Company value below € 2.5M
- Companies already formed, although they do not necessarily have to have previous funding rounds
- Team made up of more than one person
- Invoicing or in the marketing phase
The Third Investment Forum for Women Entrepreneurs will take place on Wednesday , February 5 in EVERIS LIVING LAB (Carrer de Pedro i Pons, 6, 08034 Barcelona). Interested companies must formalize the proposal using the following form , and when completed, they must send it by email to email@example.com.
As a result of this first evaluation, 8-10 companies will be selected to be presented to the Selection Committee (Deal Screening). Those who are selected for the Forum will enjoy preparation workshops .
For more information on the selection process and workshops, you can visit this website.