On June 27 and 28, 2019 the Women in Entrepreneurship (WER) was celebrated , a project created by the European Young Innovators Forum, a leading organization in youth innovation and entrepreneurship in Europe.
With the aim of helping European founding women connect with the main local, regional and local public bodies to address the barriers in the financing process and create strong transatlantic cooperation and the exchange of good practices , at 2020, EYIF will organize 3 final events (Roadshow) in Paris, Warsaw, Milan and Brussels. In this last city, the Women in Entrepreneurship Summit will take place. In addition, they will publish a report on barriers to accessing finance in Europe for women entrepreneurs .
These three events prior to the summit will be promotional. The goal is to invite the most interesting projects of all the cities where events were held and will be held during 2019 (WWW Roadshow 19) and connect with potential investors of the highest level of the USA and Europe .
The main objectives of the project are:
- Bring together the main WER community in Brussels with a prominent Summit that celebrates entrepreneurship, innovation and transatlantic relations.
- Reinforce the transatlantic dimension by bringing leading and reputed representatives of US investors to Brussels and creating opportunities for more investment on both sides of the Atlantic.
- Present the report on barriers to accessing finance for women entrepreneurs in Europe , specific political recommendations and good practices of both the EU and the US
Between August and December , the upcoming events of the WWW Roadshow 19 aimed at 6 European cities to enhance the entrepreneurship of women will be:
- Dublin : from the 29th to the 30th of August
- Copenhagen : from the 19th to the 20th of September
- Budapest : from October 17 to 18
- Berlin : In October (date to be specified)
- Vilnius : In November (date to be specified)
- The Hague : In December (date to be specified)