ALL DIGITAL aspires to take advantage of the good situation in the digital sector as a unique opportunity to shape the digital transformation of the education sector. This is what is included in its Strategic Plan 2022-2027 . It is the result of a two-year process that the European Commission has promoted in the face of the global pandemic of COVID-19 and its social and economic impact, together with the environmental and migratory crisis of contemporary society.
Today, the importance of digital skills to face all the many long-term challenges is great and ALL DIGITAL has agreed to produce, for the first time in the association's history, a six-year Strategic Plan. It is based on five main objectives with several actions to carry them out:
1. Strengthen the base of partner organizations
2. Offer quality services to partner organizations
3. Increase visibility and external relations
4. Participate in the implementation of public and private policies
5. Develop and maintain your own organization
You can access the full plan (in English) here .