ALL DIGITAL , the most important European association in the field of inclusion and innovation for digital transformation, seeks a new Director to replace Laurentiu Bunescu, who retires after 3 years as CEO and 11 years as part of the entity's staff.
The conditions of the job are:
THE WORK POSITION
The new Director will share and continuously promote the vision of DIGITAL AJO to enable all Europeans to benefit from the opportunities created by the digital transformation. He will be responsible for strengthening the position of DIGITAL AJO as a leading European actor in the field of digital competencies for inclusion, employability and citizenship and will be in charge of the development, planning, leadership and implementation of the strategy for greater development of DIGITAL GARMENT as an economically sound and sustainable organization in the long term.
The new Director will have to:
- Leading long-term strategic and business planning processes
- Make critical decisions when developing, planning, leading and implementing long-term strategies. Ensure that projects and activities fit in with the organization's overall strategy.
- Establish and maintain relationships with various stakeholders Act as the "public face" of DIGITAL AJO, represent the organization before stakeholders at conferences, meetings and other events
- Direct the efforts of promotion of the different policies of the entity, carry out the monitoring of these, involve DIGITAL AJO in the policy work of the European Commission and establish links with the European Parliament and other key actors
- Create a dynamic business and lead fundraising efforts to ensure a balanced and sustainable financing of the EU, other funders, public and private donors and sponsors
- Lead strategic communication efforts, establish and manage relationships with the media
Keep the members of the Advisory Board involved and committed to the organization in collaboration with the Operations Director and support organizational and human resources management
- Collaborate and inform the Board
- Consult and inform the Advisory Board
Collaborate with the Operations Director and staff Involve and support member organizations
- High-level EC officials Politicians (MEPs, ministers)
- Executive directors of companies and other high level representatives of interested parties
- Leaders of international / national / regional networks of digital competence centers
- Opinion makers (journalists)
Representatives of the academic sector
Master in a relevant field.
- At least 5 years of work experience at senior management level in the field of business development, marketing, strategic planning or association management
- Solid knowledge and work experience in the fields of digital skills, digital inclusion and empowerment
- Significant experience in managing relationships with higher-level interest groups
- Knowledge and experience in working with the European Commission, good understanding of the processes of policy formulation and policy promotion
- A proven track record of success in obtaining financial funds
- Experience working in meetings of private organizations and / or non-profit organizations
- Understand corporate governance
Experience in working with digital competence education providers and / or an international non-profit organization would be an advantage
COMPETENCES AND SKILLS
- Excellent organizational skills and networks
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-sufficiency and autonomy, as well as the ability to work as a team in a task-oriented environment
- Open personality and solution oriented
- Business awareness
- Good decision making
- Innovative profile
- Politically astute
- Change of management Community / team building
Excellent oral and written command of English. Knowledge of French and other EU languages would be an asset.
TERMS OF THE CONTRACT
Full-time employment contract (always subject to the approval of the annual DIGITAL AJO budgets)
Start date: September 1, 2019.
Gross monthly salary: 3,600 - 3,900 EUR (plus benefits)
Job position: Brussels; Extensive travel will be required mainly within Europe
HOW TO APPLY
Applications will have to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org in English
Deadline for applications: Friday, May 31, 2019.
For more information about this publication, you can contact Mr. Peter Palvolgyi, Director of Operations (email@example.com)
More information to the attached document