The ICT Point of Sant Feliu de Llobregat will host the fourth meeting, which will take place in the morning. The objective is that the dynamic people and other agents of the ICT Point Network throughout the territory can share experiences and generate synergies around Social Innovation . Registration is now open!
The meeting this May aims to generate proposals for co-creation of the network , as well as to know different projects that are carried out in Sant Feliu in relation to Punt TIC and the city council. Especially aimed at the most dynamic people and entities, but open to all those who want to add to build.
The ICT Point of Sant Feliu Co-Innova - Torre del Roser (Calle Joan XXIII, 14. Sant Feliu de Llobregat) will host the day, which will take place on Thursday, May 23, from 9.30 a.m. to 2.30. You can now register for the day .
9:30 p.m. Institutional welcome and visit to Punt TIC Sant Feliu and Torre del Roser / Co-Innova Building.
10: 00h Presentation and trajectory Punt TIC Sant Feliu. From digital literacy to digital social innovation. In charge of Pablo Muiño, technician of Sant Feliu Innova.
10: 30h HÈLIX PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- Code Club: introduction to computer programming for children. Public-private collaboration with the Library and the entity CRIDEM. In charge of Txell Pedreño, innovative citizen, co-founder of Cridem.
- Digital literacy for unaccompanied foreign minors (Menas). Mirabolà Reception Center. (SUARA Cooperative Management). Speech by Cristina Pareja, former diner of Punt TIC, collaborator of Sant Feliu Innova and current Social Worker of the Mirabolà.
10: 45h HELL CITIZENSHIP
- Presentation of the project "Club de Makers Sant Feliu: Empowered Citizens". In charge of Francisco Sánchez, digital facilitator and Daniel Cruz coordinator of the Tangencial Digital Manufacturing Cooperative, digital manufacturing cooperative.
11: 00h Break
11: 30h "Someone had to say" - Roll playing interacting with the public. In charge of the team of Pablo Muiño and Gemma Antolí, technicians of Sant Feliu Innova.
12:00 am HÈLIX COMPANY / EMPRENEDORY
- Experiencias Urban Social LAB. In charge of Alejandro Blanco, technician of Sant Feliu Innova.
12: 15h HELL EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY.
- AAEE (Schools of Sant Feliu, Schools of Special Education and PFI of the Classroom SF). By Gemma Antolí
- Technovation Challenge. In charge of the mentor Anna Castilla.
12:30 p.m. Collective final dynamics. CO-Design the new ICT Points.
- Reflecting on the ideal spaces, machinery, profiles of the dynamizers and contents of a TIC Point. In charge of the SFI team. With support as co-promoters of Antonio Collado, Anna Inglés, Arnau Serra and Pep Oliveras.
- Final conclusions by Ricard Benítez, technical director of the General Direction of Digital Society of the Generalitat.
1:30 p.m. Closing ceremony