The course "Blogs and Web 2.0 tools" is an initial training aimed at those organizations who want to open a blog or users who already have one and want to rephrase. The training completely virtual, requires a commitment of 20 hours. The course fee is 15 euros. The TEB will access all the information a few days before the start of training.
Through this training the pupils will learn:
- What needs to communicate? Students will learn how to properly organize the information in your company who want to teach through the blog.
- Four keys to online communication: to communicate is not the same role in a digital medium than in a paper. In this section, students will learn the keys to know how to write appropriate content in a digital medium.
- The structure of our blog. What should be the menu of your blog? It should be a news section when you do not have much news? Do you have to insert a map? All these issues will be resolved in this section.
- How do I ...? Insert pictures, embed videos, photo album, maps, classifying content ...
- Get extensions and change the design of your blog in one click.
To make your registration fill in the following form. In case of having a blog, this must be installed WordPress on your own server. Means students who use a WordPress.com, a Blogspot or another service may not correctly follow the contents of the training. All the students who do not have a blog, be provided to own a blog platform Blogs Xarxanet to continue training correctly.
Meanwhile, the virtual course "Moodle for trainers" requires 30 hours of approximately and will cost 15 euros. Education (aimed at volunteers, coordinators / s voluntary associations and leaders) will give you the tools necessary to transform your online course content and classroom dynamics adapt to the Internet.
This is the program of the course:
- Introduction to Moodle online training and pedagogical principles.
- Publication of educational materials and resources for students.
- Interactive spaces, forms of activities that require input from students.
- Areas of communication between students and teachers.
- Basic configuration of a course, how to use Moodle as a course tool.
- Get Moodle PFVC and how organizations can take advantage of this space.
Now you can register through the form below .
Both courses are recognized by Training Plan Volunteer Catalonia .