Barcelona has established itself as an international innovation hub with leading events such as the Mobile World Congress (MWC), which this year will be held from 28 to 3 March at the Fira Barcelona Gran Via L'Hospitalet to give prominence to the the city’s technological innovation ecosystem. Here are some social projects that will be presented on Thursday, March 3 and can be followed online:
Momentum Analytics and the Association for Welfare and Development (ABD) will present from 9 to 9:30 hours together with representatives of the municipalities of Sant Feliu de Llobregat, Mollet del Vallès and Premià de Mar, a predictive tool to identify situations of vulnerability to the gap digital . The session will be given by Albert Isern , CEO of Momentum Analytics; Pilar Rodríguez , head of the Sociosanitary Operations Unit and deputy manager of ABD and the deputy mayors of Sant Feliu de Llobregat, Mollet del Vallès and Premià de Mar. It can be followed live on the MWC 2022 website .
m4Social , the digital innovation project in the social field of the Table of the Third Sector of Catalonia, participates from 13 to 15 hours in the official activities of this edition. They will have a space in the stand of the Mobile World Capital Barcelona Foundation in Hall 4 Stand 4G100 where they will present five social projects (with the collaboration of different councils) that work to improve care, quality of life and support for vulnerable people:
- BCN Inclusive Coding . By Jordi Arrufi , director of the Digital Talent project at the Mobile World Capital Barcelona Foundation and Anandamaya Arnó , Full-Stack Developer at Free Now (Mercedes Group).
- Robot Ari . By Lluís Torrens , Director of Planning and Innovation of the Social Rights Area of Barcelona City Council.
- 'By your side' app . By Anna María Martínez , Mayor of Rubí City Council.
- We act for mental health . By Bàrbara Mitats , head of recovery and training programs and Vicenç Mateo , co-researcher and member of the board of Mental Health Catalonia.
- Mindful play . By Josep Rodríguez i Montserrat , director of the Fundació Educativa Terrassa and Frank del Águila , founder of Delaguila
You can follow the session through this link .
Finally, at 3 pm , Barcelona Digital Talent will present the "Digital Invulnerables" project, which aims to promote inclusion in the digital sector promoted by Mobile World Capital Barcelona, the Santa Clara Convent Foundation, La Caixa Foundation, Huawei and Migracode. The event can be followed live on the MWC 2022 website .