The camp will take place during the months of July and August and will treat different themes for each week: robotics, virtual reality, Minecraft, entertainment outlets, among others. In addition, these camps and settlements, as well as the technology and is working skills and personal skills and the development of creativity, teamwork, communication, leadership ... Here is the complete schedule:
- Week 1 - The world Jurassic (from June 27 to July 1 from 9:00 to 13:00 pm): It is a journey into the past, when the largest creatures ever to have inhabited the Earth were the kings planet. What do you think of the feathers? You know who would win in a sprint between a jaguar and a velociraptor? The participants will discover what was the biggest dinosaur, the most fearsome robotic dinosaur, projects, treasure hunts ...
- Week 2 - Magic and Heroes (July 4 to July 8 from 9:00 to 13:00): The fantasy worlds occupy this week. What color was the robe of Gandalf? Where they went to stop the elves? How many types of dragon exist in the universe of Harry Potter? You will discover these and curiosities, playing characters and doing a lot of activities for technology!
- Week 3 - Science, technology and space (from 11 July to 15 July from 9:00 to 13:00): The universe, this great mystery, which we do not know nothing. How does science? The scientist, born or made? Which came first: the chicken or the egg? When it would take to reach the closest galaxy to our? How to move a telescope device? What inventions have helped humanity to progress?
- Week 4 - Star Wars (18 July to 22 July from 9:00 to 13:00): What about one of the best sagas of space adventures ever made into movie movie? Han Solo shot first? What is the model ship Millennium Falcon? Compare, explain and live the adventures we have lived all these characters in both movies and in video games, books, comics ...
- Week 5 - Travel time (from July 25 to July 29 from 9:00 to 13:00 pm): Where would you go if you could go to any point in history? Classical Greece, the cradle of civilization? Egypt and the construction of the pyramids? The Middle Ages with knights, fortresses and tournaments?
- Week 6 - Minecraft (from 01 August to 05 August from 9:00 to 13:00 pm): We have the Minecraft 2.0, but will discuss the current version, its history, curiosities and developments. The group will play and learn some tricks and techniques.
- Week 7 - Robots and androids (from 08 August to 12 August from 9:00 to 13:00 pm): R2-D2, Data, Ash, BB-8, R. Daneel Olivaw is fiction robots. Asimo, Da-Vinci EV3 exist today. Where does the robot? What differentiates a robot android? What are the limits of artificial intelligence? Try different robots, play them and investigate.
- Week 8 - Superheroes (15 August to 19 August from 9:00 to 13:00 pm): In a fight between Hulk and Superman ... who would win? Black Widow is the most powerful Hawkeye? Spiderman could defeat Ironman? Batman can be considered a superhero? Which X-Men have the power most spectacular? Would you be able to make a robot that regenerated? Or was transformed?
- Colonies robotic week: 21 August to 27 August.
For more information and registration please contact us through this web form with EdukBits. Places are limited!