The course is structured in a synchronous part with 6 online seminars and an asynchronous part through Moodle and will be taught by the Cybersecurity Agency of Catalonia. The training will take place in an online modality with a duration of 20 hours and will work on the topics of digital identity , data protection and management , device security , fraud and digital citizenship .
The dates and times of the online seminars are:
- October 24 (10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.)
- November 2 (10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.)
- November 7 (10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.)
- November 14 (10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.)
- November 21 (10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.)
- November 28 (10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Final closing session)
The remaining hours up to the 20 hours of training will be self-training in asynchronous format through the Moodle platform of the Xarxa Òmnia. The registration period is open until Thursday, October 6 . You can register here . The people who have been accepted to the course will be notified on October 7. The rest will remain on a waiting list.