A group of e-facilitators of the Òmnia and Punt TIC network have created the Association of Professionals of the Digital Social Dynamization. They announced it on the Social Internet Day on September 21.
They are the professionals who bring together new technologies , social inclusion and community work in their day to day life. They form and empower citizens in digital competences, fighting against the digital divide. Now they have joined forces to claim more recognition towards their professional figure: "For a while there is a debate about the role of this figure, its necessary competencies, training, employment situation, influence in the social discourse of the ICT and its strategy, etc. ".
A group of digital facilitators has created the Association of Professionals of Digital Social Dynamization. They officially announced it on the Day of Social Internet 2017. They presented the results of a survey that they have made between the catalan digital facilitators and that allows us to get an idea of the profile of these professionals.
They also invited colleagues to join the association. This was what many of the participants in the Day of Social Internet did. This call is still open to all the people who are interested in it! If you want to become partners of the association, you can fill out the form that you will find here and send it to this email address: hola [at] dinamitzatic.cat.
The organitzation aims to achieve the following objectives:
- To regulate the profession of "digital facilitator".
- At work level, recognizing the professional profile of the relevant agencies.
- Crediting with its own title the figure of the facilitator (fp or university).
- Work for the achievement of an own agreement or the recognition of this figure in any of the existing labor agreements.
- To show the profession to the media and to value the figure and role of these professionals before society.
- Participate in the areas of debate and decision as experts in the field of ICT approach and in the definition of the knowledge society as well as policies to combat the digital divide.