They are looking for training centers such as ICT Points that are interested in generating new digital talent and being part of the network of collaborators to promote access to training in digital skills, the generation and hiring of new digital talent in the labor market and help reduce the digital talent gap.
What is offered?
- Coordination, support and monitoring during the development of activities throughout 2021.
- Investment in online marketing campaigns and registration management of candidates to guarantee the success of the planned activities
- Organization of the proposed activities as well as selection of the centers that participate in each of them
- Brand visibility of the participating training centers according to the corresponding activity
- Leverage in the resources that the alliance manages through the network of driving members and associated partners
- Training and provision of materials, content and resources for the correct performance of each of the proposed activities
How to register?
- You must complete this registration form that you will find at the end of this web page and indicate the activities in which your point is interesting. In this case, they propose digital orientation workshops to sensitize people who want to train in digital skills. You can do it before February 15.
- The BDT team will contact you to provide you with more information, verify the interest of your point and the fit in the proposed activities. They will make a selection of the interested centers and they will notify you who, finally, will be the participants.
- Once selected, the coordination period will begin together with the person responsible for your point to carry out all the necessary tasks to achieve the success of the activity you wish to carry out.