Dates and times (380 hours)
From October 17, 2022 to February 28, 2023
From Monday to Thursday, from 2.30 pm to 7.30 pm
- Initiative and strategic vision to understand the elements and relationships of a web project.
- Ability to analyze the key elements of a web project based on HTML and CSS
- Communicative skills with clients and work team using task and code version control tools
- Ability to develop individual phases of a standalone project based on HTML and CSS
- Web development and project management (60 hours)
- FrontEnd Framework (Vue.js) (80 hours)
- PRL (40 hours)
- Internships (100 hours)
- At least one of the following degrees: undergraduate degree or equivalent, postgraduate degree or equivalent, CFGS in the computer and communications family, N3 certificate in the computer and communications family.
- English level B1
- Basic office and networking
- Basic internet knowledge
- Addressed to unemployed people or active workers (registration in the SOC is required)