For the eighth consecutive year CTecno made the Technology Sector Barometer in Catalonia, the study of the evolution of the ICT sector in our country comprehensively analyzing the situation of the companies and their evolution in the coming years.
The Barometer is a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the situation of the sector in Barcelona and Catalonia and acts as an excellent framework to generate reflection on the reality of the sector and its flexibility, growth potential and trends. This year, moreover, the Barometer has broken records in the scope of their shows and provide transversal vision that provide eight years of history. As a novelty this year, the study included a focus group of training and start-ups.
- 19: 00h. Start the car and institutional welcome
- 19: 15h. Central Conference by Dr. José Ignacio Latorre "quantum Supremacy. Technology that will change the world "
- 20: 00h. Presentation of the results of the Barometer 2015
- 20: 10h. Round table: Joan Parra, General Manager of Leitat, Gina Tost, Co-founder & CEO Geenapp and Joana Amat, Co-CEO of Real Estate Amat
- 20: 45h. open debate
- 21: 00h. Cocktail - networking the hotel terrace
Detalls del curs
Street Balmes, 103-105 Barcelona