The Secretariat of Telecommunications, CyberSecurity and Digital Society of the Generalitat de Catalunya will present the 2017 edition of the SmartCAT Challenge on Tuesday 19 September.
During the event, , they will be explain the participation conditions, the types of projects accepted and the awards that will be awarded in the 2017 edition of the SmartCat Challenge competition, which fosters the creation of innovative technological solutions to solve the problems of the Catalan municipalities.
- 9.45h - Welcome attendees
- 10h - Welcome and presentation smartCAT strategy
- Mr. Jordi Puigneró, secretary of Telecommunications, Cybersecurity and Digital Society of the Generalitat of Catalonia
- 10.10am - Explanation of SmartCAT Challenge
- Mr. Carles Ferreiro, CEO of Dotopen
- 10.30 - Opportunities for startups and SMEs
- Mr. Miquel Costa Planas, President of Keiretsu Forum and President of Foro Capital Pymes
- 11.00 - Question Time
- 11.30 - End of the event
Registration can be made at this link.
Detalls del curs
Salvador Espriu, 45 Hospitalet de Llobregat