Students pursuing a postgraduate degree in Planning and Management of Cybersecurity at UPF will be able to plan, implement and manage a company's security processes , with the aim of minimizing risks and establishing contingency policies in the event of incidents. One of the characteristics of this postgraduate course is the preparation of students for the examination of the Certification of Auditor of Information Systems (CISA) , awarded by ISACA, with international recognition (each student must consult the requirements for obtaining and maintaining CISA certification on the ISACA website).
The information session will be done online using the Google Meet tool and is suitable for all those who want to know the details of the program and want to clarify any doubts. It can also be followed with a mobile device by downloading the corresponding version of the Google Meet app for Android or iOS. Here you will find more information and registration.
- Identify those critical assets of an entity and determine the necessary measures to protect them.
- Manage the digital security of an entity, establish the appropriate methodologies, design an architecture based on business needs to minimize the risks to which the different assets may be exposed.
- Use the necessary tools and protocols to maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data.
Who is it for?
- Degree, degree or engineering in Computer Science or Telecommunications.
- Engineers and scientific and technical graduates interested in obtaining an internationally recognized degree to demonstrate their knowledge of computer security and their ability to protect their facilities from cyberattacks.
- Computer system administrators.
- Members of the State Security Forces and Corps.
- Computer security company consultants.
- Security incident response equipment consultants.
- Critical infrastructure technicians.
- IT managers and managers.
- Lawyers who want to specialize in computer crimes.