Until recently, to create a site could be a complicated job. Now,, these tools have evolved and have given way to the Content Management that create a website easily. This is a training proposal fror the Open University of Catalonia. With Jordi Solé Mercadé, expert in Content Management, the participants will see how these tools make easy updating and maintaining the website.
Defining CMS: Origin and evolution features and functionalities
- Content creation
- Content Management
- Content publishing
- Presentation content
- Main types of software and content management market.
- CMS applications and requirements for installation and operation.
- Design and creation of a project web content
Usability of websites
- Assessment of Usability
- Benefits of usability
- Key ideas to build a usable website
- Installing the local server and CMS
- Type of users and access permissions
Login to CMS
- Add news
- Style News
- Modify news
- Article Manager
- Manager Cover
- Sections / Categories
- Menu Manager
- Upload PDF document (for example) and link it
- Additional help in content management: new modules and / or plug-ins.