The course is completely online and lasts 25 hours. The price is 169 €. You can make your registration virtually. No prior knowledge is necessary to achieve the objectives of this academic year.
Defining CMS: Origin and evolution, features and functionality
- Content creation
- Content Management
- Content publishing
- Presentation content
- Main types of software and content management systems market.
- CMS applications and requirements for installation and operation.
- Design and creation of a project web content
Usability of websites
- Evaluation of usability
- Benefits of usability
- Key ideas to build a usable website
- Installing the local server and CMS
- Type of users and permissions access
Login to CMS
- Add news
- Style News
- Modify news
- Article Manager
- Manager Cover
- Sections / Categories
- Menu Manager
- Upload PDF document (for example) and link it
- Additional support to CMS: new modules and / or plug-ins.