Unltd Spain opens today, February 14, two calls aimed at social entrepreneurs:
- Emprende InHealth, which aims to find the best social projects in the field of health and support them in their start-up phase. Each project selected to participate in the program will receive 5,000 euros repayable funding.
- Programa Crece, which seeks startups that create social impact in the field of agribusiness and sustainable cities.
Sign-up period will be open until 6 April.
Both programs offer:
- Mentoring: Mentoring over the eight months of the program.
- Personal advice: Taking into account the needs of each project.
- Education: Suitable in your sector and the startup's phase.
- Networking: Contact with relevant stakeholders in the sector, as well as the ecosystem of entrepreneurship with social impact.
- Funding: The participants compete for funding to allow the project to grow.