Cibernàrium , Barcelona Activa's ( Barcelona City Council) technology dissemination service offers a comprehensive online training program that is totally free and available to all. More than 100 self-training activities that combine and formative material to improve and extend your ICT competences , and with a certificate of final use.
Access it whenever you want and wherever you want, at your own pace and without limitation of places:
- Want to create your website?
- Do you want to attract visits to your website?
- You want to sell over the Internet
- Do you want to advertise online?
- Do you want to take advantage of social networks?
- Retouch image and video
- Do you want to make graphic communication?
- Want to work more effectively?
- Do you want to schedule?
- Want to stay up to date?
The online offer of Cibernàrium gives answers to these needs with different types of activities:
- IT Bits : brief pills to keep abreast of the latest digital trends, from blockchain to fake news
- Courses : activities of up to 6 hours on a wide range of topics: learn how to create a website with Wordpress, online forms of work, programs such as Photoshop or Illustrator and much more.
- Masterclass : conferences on digital news delivered by experts
Enter the Cibernàrium website, sign up for the activities that interest you and broaden your technological know-how!