The La Seu Omnia Point begins in 2021 with a new program with training and workshops to respond to the digital and technological needs of citizens.
• SPREADSHEETS - Learn to handle spreadsheets. Mondays from 4 to 5:30 p.m.
• DIGITAL CORRESPONDENCE - Learn to manage email (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook ...). Tuesdays from 3pm to 4pm.
• TWITTER - Do you Tweet? Do you want to learn how to use Twitter correctly? Tuesdays from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• CLOUD - Learn about the advantages of this system and get the most out of it performance. Thursdays from 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
• DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY - Do you want to learn how to take pictures with your mobile, camera or tablet? Do you want to learn how to download them and know what you can do with them? (You have to bring your mobile, camera or tablet). Mondays from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
• ON THE ROAD THROUGH THE SEU - Get to know the Medieval Headquarters through your mobile. Registered people must bring their personal phone. Fridays from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
The workshops have a maximum of 5 participants. To do the workshops online, the participants will need a computer and Internet to be able to do it.