The theme this year is "ICT security and intelligent management of the water." The objective is to promote Ciberàgora a forum for meeting and discussion between various institutions to discuss and influence the link between ICT and social community. In this sense, the 2016 edition is specifically aimed at technical professionals and student s, and in general, all those with an interest to explore the link between ICT and gizzard water, security and services public in general.
- 9:00 pm - Welcome and Accreditation
- 9:30 pm - Opening of the conference
- 10:00 pm - Opening Speech: The Digital Transformation
- 10:45 pm - AQUA2017
- 11:15 pm - Pause / Coffee
- 11:45 pm - innovation initiatives. Water and smart cities.
- 12:15 pm - Head to the digital management of water
- 12:45 am - Roundtable: Water and Technology: risk or opportunity
- 13:15 pm - Closing