The Punt TIC of the Municipal Institute of Occupation Salvadores Seguí from Lleida organize during this quarter various workshops and ICT courses, with the aim of offering digital tools to their users that can help them in the job search.
The training offer is as follows:
- Computer literacy. From 12 to 15 September.
- Effective e-mails for job search. September 19
- Practical workshop for billing with ICT tools. From October 3 to 6.
- Workshop for making and interpreting payrolls with Nominasol. From 9 to 11 October.
- Digital resources for sharing files: Dropbox, GoogleDrive, etc. November 14
- How to optimize Linkedin for job search. December 12
More information and inscriptions at the headquarters of the IMO (Plaça Rosa Sensat, 1. Lleida), by phone 973 242 000 or by email imo [arroba] paeria.cat. You can also check the web portal of the IMO.