The objective of these awards is to distinguish those professionals, companies or institutions that operate in Catalonia and that promote the use of ICT and use it to improve innovation, effort and social responsibility.
The Awards are divided into five categories and are mutually exclusive; therefore, the same application can only be submitted to one of these categories:
- Social Integration through ICT, co-organized by the iSocial Foundation: It is delivered to the company, organization or institution that has contributed the most to promoting social integration by making all its products, services, projects or activities accessible.
- Digital Innovation, co-organized by CISCO: It is delivered to the company, organization or institution that has established its business model based on digital products or platforms through an innovative idea.
- Young entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs, co-organized by Barcelona Tech City: Recognizes the ability to launch an innovative business initiative in Catalonia in the field of ICT.
- Sustainability through ICT, co-organized by Mobile World Capital: It is delivered to the company, organization or institution that has most achieved sustainability in its entity through ICT.
- MujerTIC Sustainability Award, sponsored by Digital Policies: Recognizes the woman who has achieved the most sustainability in the environment of her profession through innovation, technology and digital transformation.
The deadline for submitting the proposal will end on March 19, 2021. Registration can be done through this link. The awards will be delivered during the ICT Day, in April 2021.