What features should videos have?
The prize may include:
- Videos between thirty seconds and two minutes long .
- Les peces poden ser en català, castellà, basc o gallec .
What are the categories?
The three categories are:
- One aimed at high school students , with two types:
- Gender and ICT video: aimed at students in compulsory secondary education (ESO) who present a video related to gender and ICT designed to be shared on social media. (Prize: € 1000 *)
- Science dissemination video: aimed at young women who are in secondary school (ESO or Baccalaureate) and present an informative video explaining a scientific-technical concept designed to be shared on social media. (Prize: € 1000 *)
- Another for adults (amateur / professional category), with one modality:
- Gender and ICT video: aimed at adults who present a video related to gender and ICT. (Prize: € 1000)
The Equit @ T award aims to make both children and young people think about this subject, to make them aware that they are free and competent to study what they like best. You can check the rules here and register .