The seminar, jointly organized by the Department of Economic Development and the Department of Gender Equality, will take place on May 9, 9:30 am and 11:45 and it is required registration. Tarafa Francis Hall (c/ Corró, 47, Granollers) is the place chosen to share the experiences of these women entrepreneurs and trainers.
- 09.30 Welcome
- 09.45h Women and finances. Financial Educator and Coach for women. Silvia Ribas. Project manager MujeresyFinanzas.
10.15am Presentation of four professional experiences - beginning roundtable
- Industrial. Mireia Cammany. Deputy Director General EPI Industries Group Family of Companies, SL
- Services. Carina Espinosa. Owns Theke - activity spaces
- TIC. Anna Benavent. Director of Organization and Information Systems at the Hospital of Granollers
- Women Associations. Elcacho Carmen. President of EmpentaGranollers - Association of Women Entrepreneurs
- Moderator: Ma. Eugenia Marin. Agent for gender equality. Information and Resource Centre for Women of the City of Granollers.
- 11:45 Closing remarks and conclusions