In the celebration of May 1, International Workers Day, the Centre Services Companies Can Muntanyola Granollers launched "Entrepreneurs Woman: mirrors of future", a sample of stories relating to professional women which wants to give visibility to their success cases. The activity is free.
The seminar, jointly organized by the Department of Economic Development and the Department of Gender Equality, will take place on May 9, 9:30 am and 11:45 and it is required registration. Tarafa Francis Hall (c/ Corró, 47, Granollers) is the place chosen to share the experiences of these women entrepreneurs and trainers.
- 09.30 Welcome
- 09.45h Women and finances. Financial Educator and Coach for women. Silvia Ribas. Project manager MujeresyFinanzas.
10.15am Presentation of four professional experiences - beginning roundtable
- Industrial. Mireia Cammany. Deputy Director General EPI Industries Group Family of Companies, SL
- Services. Carina Espinosa. Owns Theke - activity spaces
- TIC. Anna Benavent. Director of Organization and Information Systems at the Hospital of Granollers
- Women Associations. Elcacho Carmen. President of EmpentaGranollers - Association of Women Entrepreneurs
- Moderator: Ma. Eugenia Marin. Agent for gender equality. Information and Resource Centre for Women of the City of Granollers.
- 11:45 Closing remarks and conclusions