The Civic Center Convent de Sant Agustí, Barcelona, offers workshops on 3D printing, robotics, mechanics... for both youth and adults. There are also some specific workshops for families.
All this is possible through the space of Digital Manufacturing MakerConvent. A place for creating audiovisuals, robotics, mechanics and design.
There are workshops on LittleBits, Lego Wedo, 3D printing, Raspberry Pi, Arduino, etc. Some are aimed at adults and other al children and families. Some that will take place the coming days are:
- Electronic music with children (5 to 12 years). 4th November.
- Raspberry Pi projects. From 4 November to 16 December 2016.
- Arduino - Introduction to Open Source. From 7 November to 19 December.
- LittleBits - Challenge November (from 8 years). 19 November.
- Sonobotanics (10 to 14). 21 December.
If you have a passion for technology and learning and want to be part of the Maker community of the Convent de Sant Agustí (C / Comerç, 36. Barcelona) they are open every Tuesday from 16.00 to 20.00 are.