The conference is part of the development of the European framework for digital competences, called DigComp, aimed at identifying and validating the key components of digital competence at European level.
DigComp establishes five areas and 21 competencies that aim to identify what are the key components of digital competence that must be developed in terms of knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to be digitally competent.
The participants in the conference will discuss how to contribute to the development of a digitally empowered citizen to train citizens active in the digital society.
The program will address these issues and many others, as well as the training, evaluation and certification of digital competence, and how to make it contribute to the digital empowerment of citizens .
09:00 Reception and registration of participants
09:30 Welcome institutional
- Jordi Puigneró. Director of Digital Policies and Public Administration of the Generalitat
- Laia Bonet. Third deputy mayor of the City Council of Barcelona
- Angels Fitó. Vice President of Competitiveness and Occupation of the UOC
09:45 Inspirational conference (Pending confirmation)
10:15 DigComp. A European approach to digital competencies
- Yves Punie, Deputy Head of Unit - Human Capital and Employment. European Commission - Director Innovation and Growth, Seville
- Achilles Kameas, President European Telecentres Association (All digital). The case of an application at European level: telecentres
11: 00h Coffee - Networking
11:30 p.m. The new contents of ACTIC and the Map of digital competences Montse Guitert, UOC Sara Díaz, Barcelona Activa Ricard Faura, Digital Policies of the Generalitat
12: 00h Round table: Different views of the present and future uses of digital competences:
Moderated by: Miquel Angel Prats, University of Blanquerna
- Anna Fornés, Fundació Factor Humà Jordi Arrufí, Barcelona Digital Talent
- Ana Albalat, Deputy General Director of Research and Digital Culture of the Department of Education of the Generalitat de Catalunya
- Agathe León. CIO at TICSalut
1:00 p.m. Conclusions: digital competencies for digital citizenship
1:30 p.m. Lunch - Networking
14: 45h Parallel sessions. Presentation of cases and tools linked to the evaluation and accreditation of digital competences
- Ikanos (Ana Isabel Vitorica)
- ACTIC (Laia Muñoz and Francesc Rambla)
- The competencies of the digital public employee (Ester Manzano)
- SELFIE (pending confirmation)
- Example of application of digital competences to technological training (Iban Garcia)
- Self-assessment questionnaire promoted by the MWC (Esteban Redolfi)
The registration is free but you must register in advance.