In early January the Association Espiral, Education and Technology released the new edition of the Prize Espiral Edublogs, explaining that comes "with new features." Until now, it was an event aimed exclusively blogs in education. Now wants to give visibility to all those good educational practices that are supported by digital tools.
Therefore, it has updated the contest categories. They are now a total of eight bonded in two modes: educational experiences and virtual spaces:
Type I: Educational Experiences
- Category 1. Learning Communities
- Category 2. Emerging educational trends
Type II: Virtual spaces
Category 3. Professors who share
- 3.1. Teachers
- 3.2. Teachers in Early Childhood Education
- Category 4. Collaborative projects
Category 5. Students who build
- 5.1. Primary Education
- 5.2. Secondary Education
- 5.3. Over 16 years (Vocational Training, Official Languages School and University)
- Category 6. Content Curators
- Category 7. Teaching Portfolio
- Category 8. Reflection on teaching practice
Dates to note are:
- From January 30 to April 2 will open the period for submission of nominations.
- On 6 May will be announced the finalists.
- On May 13 the final results will be published.
- On June 10 there will be the awards ceremony in Madrid.
For more information, consult the bases of the call.