"The collaborative environments" will be the central theme of this year CwSC. Thus the organizers (Coworking Spain, Coworking Europe , I and Betahaus BCN ) want to claim the obsolescence of traditional office model, without spaces with few opportunities for interaction and co-create with other companions . The Conference defend coworking Coworking Spain as a groundbreaking model that facilitates innovation work, collaborative culture and entrepreneurship.
In this 5th edition, will bring together some of the most influential experts in coworking and collaborative economy will share ideas and experiences and discuss new models of labor, economic and social. The conference is aimed at managers of coworking spaces, startups incubator managers, real estate managers, coworkers, entrepreneurs and journalists, among others.
Here are some more papers destacadades program of the 5th CwSC:
- "How to live a digital nomad" by Christoph Fahle (Betahaus Berlin)
- "Key points to build a collaborative environment" by Fernando Mendes (CoworkLisboa)
- "Coworking: From private to the public" by Malena Bald (Endesa) and Ronald Van Den Hoff (Seats2meet)
- "Visions of the past coworking" by Manuel Zea (CoworkingSpain, Madrid) and James Aranda (WorkInCompany, Sevilla)
- "Coworking: An industry with a soul" by Marc Navarro (I)
- "How to make a collaborative coworking?" By Angel Alvarez Taladriz (Space Convent, Badajoz)
- "Pricing and sales strategies advanced" by Edu Forte (Betahaus Barcelona)
- "Ways to maximize your business" by Vanessa Sans (Coworking Europe)
- "Coworking Fuck Up" by Andrea García (Talent Garden Barcelona)
- "Growth strategies past, present and future" by Golden Rivela (utopic_US, Madrid)
- "Coliving & Coworkation: Work from paradise" by Sebastian Ruiz (Fuerteventura Coworking Hub)
- "Or you're cheap or unusual" by Pedro Rosales (Unusual, Barcelona)
You can check the online schedule conferences . Tickets can be purchased for 175 euros until 30 April; After that date the price will rise to 190 euros. You can follow all the news conference on social networks through the label #CwSC .