Over the next few days, various organizations around Europe will be offering activities around coding, with the conviction that it can provide tools to help adapt to technological changes.
The 2016 edition of the Europe Week Code is to foster involvement of libraries in promoting the coding. So they have provided this small guide specifically designed to encourage libraries to participate. We believe that the presentation can serve to motivate and guide Punt TIC located in libraries and also other Punt TIC!
Tehy propose eight steps to join:
- Take the initiative and organize an event in your library.
- Choose the right space.
- Set a date.
- Choose the theme and the activity.
- Add your event to the map of Europe Code Week events.
- Manage the activity.
- Fill in the feedback form and get your certificate of recognition.
- Competition time! Share your event with "Public libraries in 2020" and win!