Digital security and privacy and political participation are usually treated in separate areas. This workshop brings them together by working on theoretical and practical notions about tools and methodologies to promote processes of political participation mediated by technologies , and how to do it in a safe and private (without leaving traces) in the Decidim.Barcelona platform.
Do you ask questions about the opportunities and challenges of information and communication technologies regarding political participation? Are you involved in a participatory process mediated by the Internet? This workshop may interest you!
The training will take place at the Casal de Barri de Diagonal Mar (C / Selva de Mar, 22-32), divided into four sessions:
- Friday, February 9, from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday 10th of February, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Friday, February 16, from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, February 17, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Methodological principles to include a gender perspective and cultural diversity in adult education
- Participatory methodologies in the learning and planning of awareness and training sessions
- Privacy and digital security. Risks and opportunities of digital media and online participation. Practices to protect privacy and increase digital security
- Introduction to platforms for digital political participation: the case of Decidim Barcelona
To participate, you must register before 2 February.