The project Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM) is a program of research and dissemination in the field of entrepreneurship that measures and compares entrepreneurship and discusses its relationship to economic development.
This program was started in 1999 by Babson College and the London School Bussiness, with the aim of establishing an international network for the study of entrepreneurship, and is managed today by the Spanish International Santander Entrepreneurship (CISE).
In the Catalan area, this program is carried out through collaboration between the Government of Catalonia, the Barcelona Provincial Council and the Institute of Regional and Metropolitan, with the participation of the Autonomous University of Barcelona.
- 10:00 h. Welcome and introduction
- Aregio Joan, Secretary for Business and Competitiveness of the Government of Catalonia
- Marc Castells, second vice president and CEO of the Economic Development Area of Local Government of Barcelona
10:10 h. Main results of the GEM study in Catalonia
- Ricard Goma, director of the Institute of Regional and Metropolitan
- Carlos Guallarte, director of GEM Catalonia and professor at the Autonomous University of Barcelona
- Henry Genescà, associate professor of GEM Catalonia and the Autonomous University of Barcelona
- 10:45 h. Torn open word
- 11.00. End of the event
For free access to the presentation of the 2015 Report GEM Catalonia must prove to BIZBarcelona with code B5C53CF3.
Detalls del curs
Av. Reina Maria Cristina, s / n Barcelona