Espiral Emprende aims to promote entrepreneurship into the classroom from a responsible attitude and necessary to launch projects in business but also in the social, political and institutions.
- 9:30 - Accreditation
- 10:00 - Official welcome and presentation of the conference
- 10:10 - Inaugural lecture: "Eight key factors neuroeducation" by C. Jesús Guillén. Graduate Neuroeducació professor at the University of Barcelona and author of the book "Neuromyths in education" among other publications.
- 10:40 - Block and communications (5 projects showcased entrepreneurs)
- 11:30 - Break
- 12:00 - Communication Block II (5 projects showcased entrepreneurs)
- 13:00 - Break eat and visit Caixalab Experience
- 15:00 - Undertake Think Tank
- 16:30 - Conclusions and closing of the day
- 16:45 - Second visit to Caixalab Experience
The tickets are already available for online.