The association CiberEspiral organizes III Conference Espiral Emprende which wants to be a space for reflection and promotion of a change of mentality in the classroom, adapted to the challenges abou the society, the policy and the work world for young people. After all, if society changes, the way we teach in schools and educational centers has to change too.
Espiral Emprende aims to promote entrepreneurship into the classroom from a responsible attitude and necessary to launch projects in business but also in the social, political and institutions.
- 9:30 - Accreditation
- 10:00 - Official welcome and presentation of the conference
- 10:10 - Inaugural lecture: "Eight key factors neuroeducation" by C. Jesús Guillén. Graduate Neuroeducació professor at the University of Barcelona and author of the book "Neuromyths in education" among other publications.
- 10:40 - Block and communications (5 projects showcased entrepreneurs)
- 11:30 - Break
- 12:00 - Communication Block II (5 projects showcased entrepreneurs)
- 13:00 - Break eat and visit Caixalab Experience
- 15:00 - Undertake Think Tank
- 16:30 - Conclusions and closing of the day
- 16:45 - Second visit to Caixalab Experience
The tickets are already available for online.
Detalls del curs
Avenida Francesc Ferrer i Guardia, 6-8 Barcelona