Having held the first edition of the Congress of Digital Government in 2015, engine launches the second edition, with updated content and thinking in the current needs of the sector. It will take place on 25 and 26 January 2017, at the Centre for Contemporary Culture in Barcelona (CCCB).
The Second Congress of Digital Government is co-organized by the Government of Catalonia, the Consortium AOC, Localret and with the collaboration of the Barcelona Provincial Council.
The conference program is structured into four themes: Open Government, Digital Administration, Business and intelligent land management. The organization is working on specific content and calls ( call for papers ) to submit proposals for papers there.
The objectives of the event are:
- Create a space for meeting and exchange of knowledge, experiences and discussion on infrastructure that will enable good governance and efficient public management, structuring an innovative and open administration that responds to the real needs and expectations of society.
- Highlight the role of government bodies in the new administration.
- To share experiences in running the projects being launched, applicable technologies, opportunities for collaboration.
- Establish permanent channels of communication and transfer of experiences and technology among public officials.
- Disclose the content of the different sessions.
Detalls del curs
Carrer de Montalegre, 5 Barcelona