The General Direction of Youth organizes on October 6 the conference "ICT and youth. Challenges for educational inclusion "that will take place in the center of multimedia Barrina Tower L'Hospitalet de Llobregat. The aim is to analyze the consumption and use of ICT are young as well as the associated risks and the potential of ICT to increase the diversity of young participation and quality.
Registration until October 4th through the online form .
- From 9:30 to 10 pm - Registration
- 10 to 10:30 am - Institutional. Marta Vilalta. Director General of Youth.
- From 10:30 to 11:30 pm - Opening Conference ICT and youth. Challenges for inclusion. Ariadna Fernandez. Open University of Catalonia and José Maria Masanet. Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- From 11:30 am to 12 pm - Break
- 12 to 13:30 simultaneous thematic workshops
• Workshop 1. Digital Empowerment. Differences in access and usage
- Ricard Faura. Punt TIC network. Digital Inclusion Service and Training. General Directorate of Digital Society. Catalonia's Government
- A representative of the Omnia Network. Catalonia's Government
- Chair: Aina Zabala. Responsible for program participation. Catalan Youth Agency
• Workshop 2. Risks to health. Addictions and violence related to ICT
- Vega González. Services and information on social addictions
- Jordi Bernabeu. Public Health Service. Granollers City Council
- Moderator: Xènia Pascual. Technical health. Catalan Youth Agency
• Workshop 3. Participation. Harnessing ICT to promote youth participation
- Dolors Reig. Social psychologist and expert in social media editor of the blog "The shell"
- Sandra Lomas. Public Innovation Network (XIP)
- Moderator: Marta Lopez. Technical encourage participation. Catalan Youth Agency
- From 13:30 am to 14 pm - Closing. Montse Perals. Head of the Catalan Youth Observatory. Catalan Youth Agency.
Detalls del curs
Parc de la Marquesa. Carretera de Collblanc, 67 Hospitalet de Llobregat