In the round table, they will attend:
- Barbarita Lara - Entrepreneur. CEO and co-founder of EMERCOM. She designed an emergency system that allows to communicate to the population affected by a natural disaster, even if there is no Internet or mobile networks.
- Nerea Luis Mingueza - Founder of T3chfest and Artificial Intelligence Engineer in Sngular. Google awarded her the 2016 Women Techmaker award.
- Adriana Gascoigne - Founder and CEO of Girls in Tech.
- Marta Arcones - devops engineer and co-organizer Women Dev Ops Madrid
- Arantxa Herranz - leading tech journalist. She will moderate the act.
She can register here.