Until recently design a website could be a complicated job if you did not have expertise. Recently, these tools have evolved and have given different ways to allow content managers to create a website easily. This is a training proposal in Online Open University of Catalonia. With Jordi Solé Mercadé expert in Content Management, see how thoroughly these tools easier to update and maintain your website.
The course is completely online and lasts 25 hours. The price is 169 €. You can make your registration virtually. No prior knowledge is necessary to achieve the objectives of this academic year.
Defining CMS: Origin and evolution, features and functionality
- Content creation
- Content Management
- Content publishing
- Presentation content
- Main types of software and content management systems market.
- CMS applications and requirements for installation and operation.
- Design and creation of a project web content
Usability of websites
- Evaluation of usability
- Benefits of usability
- Key ideas to build a usable website
- Installing the local server and CMS
- Type of users and permissions access
Login to CMS
- Add news
- Style News
- Modify news
- Article Manager
- Manager Cover
- Sections / Categories
- Menu Manager
- Upload PDF document (for example) and link it
- Additional support to CMS: new modules and / or plug-ins.