Stereotypes reproduce and fuel gender inequalities . In this sense, language and, therefore, communication become two key elements because they help us build our social and cultural attitudes. Working on this issue in companies is essential to move towards effective and real equality between men and women and to decide which is the communication model we are betting on.
This training organized by Colectic SCLL is free. To register , you must register on the PIMEC website.
Recipients of the course
Objectives of the course
Raise awareness of the importance of incorporating the gender perspective into the communication of our small and medium-sized companies.
Learn to identify gender inequality in communicative practices in relation to language and visual representation.
To publicize resources, strategies and advice to communicate in a key of equality.
Contents of the Communicate for the effective equality of women and men in the company course
What do we talk about when we talk about communication with a gender perspective?
Why is it important to talk about sexism in language?
Use of inclusive language: @, X, E, generic feminine and other modalities
The visual representation of women:
How do we represent women in advertising and the media through image?
Gender-sensitive image repositories
Spokespersons and visible faces of my company
- Does content matter too? Are there "women's issues and men's issues"?
- Channels are not neutral! How to incorporate the gender perspective in the tools we use?
- Social Networks
- Internal communication: how to make an inclusive internal communication.
- Internal working: there is no communication for equality, without companies fighting for equality!
- Good practices and examples of communication with a gender perspective