LabGi , the Girona Municipal Employment Service, promotes a training course in digital training through the INTRO project to acquire advanced skills with a total of 60 training hours. It will be held from 7 to 25 and November from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
what will you learn
- Use and configuration of the operating system
- Digital information processing: advanced search techniques and cloud storage
- Digital communication: social networks
- Digital identity
- Advanced tools: spreadsheet, database and image retouching
- Basic security and troubleshooting (antivirus and updates)