Registrations for the VII Conference "Innovate and grow with ICT" is now open. The meeting, organized jointly by the ICT Network Point program Share of the Justice Department, will take place on 8 June. Do not miss the place!
You can formalize your registration through the website of the day until 2 June. Those interested in participating in the conference will choose one of three workshops are scheduled: Scratch and Little Bits, gamification and editing audio and video to mobile devices. Adressee are, in order of priority multidisciplinary teams of professionals prisons, professional ICT Network Point, other interested professionals and university students.
Please remember that the day is meant to serve as a showcase to share resources and concepts that involve entering a "new" world, the educational innovation with technology support. This is the planned program:
- 9.00-9.20h: Accreditation and documentation
- Carlos Soler Iglesias, Deputy Director General of Rehabilitation and Health Programmes of the Directorate General of Prison Services (DGSP-DOJ)
- Ricard Faura i Homedes , Head of Knowledge of the Directorate General of Telecommunications and Knowledge Society of the Department of Enterprise and Employment
- Jesús Martínez Marín , Head of Management Training Programs and New Center for Legal Studies and Specialized Training Program and share knowledge management DOJ
- 9.30-11 am: Circuit workshops (40 minutes per workshop)
- 11.00-11.30h: Break
11.30-14.00h: Round simultaneous workshops (choice of 150 minutes per workshop)
- Scratch and Little Bits by Nuria Alonso, technical specialist in social projects that incorporate the use of technology in El Teb.
- Gamificació given by Oriol Ripoll , specialist in games and gamificació. Creative Games in the second and trainer games and the development of skills in the work and creativity. He has worked in different universities (URL, and UPF UdL) and programs.
- Editing audio and video on mobile devices given by Alicia Cañellas specialist educational content and methodologies in disruptive aCanelma .
The event will take place at the Centre for Legal Studies and Specialized Training (Calle Ausiàs March, 40 Barcelona).