The Esplai Foundation launches a new edition of the Academy of Telecentres and Social Organizations. It offers 11 online courses, which will begin on September 25th. The pre-enrollment period will be open until September 18th.
In the Fundación Esplai they consider that tis cycle "is an opportunity to train and improve the professional competence and exercise of the dynamization and coordination of telecentres and ICT spaces." The new training cycle of the Academy of Telecentres and Social Organizations will be launched on Monday 25 September, with a training offer of 11 courses.
The courses that will be taught are:
- Citizen participation and social transformation through volunteering
- Edit images with GIMP
- Build applications with APP inventor
- How to create a Club of Code in the ICT Space?
- Elderly and ICT
- To train with Moodle in the eTIC
- Elements for managing Internet security
- Edit and share video on the eTIC
- Mobile devices in ICT space
- Management and maintenance of the technological resources of the ICT Area
- Management and administration of non-profit entities
Pre-enrollment must be completed no later than Monday, 18 September. For more information or doubts you can contact jferrer [at] fundacionesplai.org.