Fundación Esplai seeks a professional for Red Conecta Migración, a digital literacy program that works for the social integration of migrants from the use of ICT. The main functions of the person selected will be the technical tasks arising from the implementation and monitoring of the project.
The candidate should have the following profile:
- University degree. Better in the education and social sciences.
- Experience in educational intervention with migrants and management of intercultural projects using ICT as a tool for social inclusion.
- Experience in management of educational content. It valued knowledge around WordPress and Moodle.
- Advanced knowledge of office automation tools, multimedia, social networking...
- English level B1.
- Temporary employment for a period of 12 months. (January-December 2017)
- Half day. 20h per week.
- Salary wage scale according to the organization.
Those interested should send their curriculum vitae before 12 December 2016 at the address: agarre [at] fundacionesplai.org.
More information: Job offer