The Vallès Social Innovation Network has announced that it will soon open the fourth edition of the Contest for innovative ideas for social challenges. The objective of the call will be "to identify, make emerge and accelerate the implementation of innovative ideas that have the potential to create employment in a sustainable way and which are reflected in an initial proposal of business project."
The call is aimed at associations, organizations and/or foundations, citizens (entrepreneurs, unemployed...), cooperatives and companies, universities and research centers, and vocational training schools, similar to those previously mentioned.
The proposals presented must have the following characteristics:
- They must be linked to the social and solidarity economy sector.
- They will have to propose a business management model that fosters internal democracy and social responsibility with the territory.
- They need to incorporate innovative elements , either in the idea itself or in the product, service or process.
- They will have to promote and foster entrepreneurial culture , participation, and creativity.
- It must be possible to specify them in projects with a direct or indirect economic impact .
The period for submitting applications will end on October 20th.
A maximum of 10 projects will be selected and presented in an open day. Of these, four will be the finalists who will enjoy the following prizes:
- 2,500 euros in economic contribution for the four winning projects.
- External consultancy for the maturation and improvement of the idea, the contrast with potential clients, in the elaboration of the business model and roadmap of the project.
- Access to services and resources of other local administrations.
- Participate in an annual entrepreneurship meeting with potential for presentation to potential investors.
- Community support of the Vallès Social Innovation Network in the dissemination and promotion of projects.