With the aim of unifying efforts to encourage more women to opt for careers related to the STEM area, the Stem Women Congress seeks the participation of women who work in ICT careers for
The congress will be held next Friday, November 15th and it will become a powerful work tool to create a strategic agenda to create a joint action plan between all the institutions and organizations that support the STEM field and women to achieve A world of equal opportunities.
The program is divided into three areas : SWC Forum, SWC Network and STEM Talks:
- The SWC FORUM seeks to take stock of the situation in the sector and evaluate the annual evolution with the aim of climbing this initiative at European and / or global level.
- The SWC NETWORK will create an online platform to facilitate contact with small 10-minute meetings between the different attendees to the event. To do this, there will be a physical meeting space that can be booked.
- The SWC TALKS consist of 15 minute short speeches where the talents of STEM world professionals will be heard. New ideas, creative formulas and debate where professionals can talk while interacting with other peers in their profession. STEM professional profiles will address specific challenges with relevant people and high level experts.
09:00 h Accreditation
Ramon Pellicer, journalist Eva Díaz, StemStars.eu (To be determined, Generalitat)
10:00 p.m. FORUM SWC
- The objective of the SWC Forum with:
- Judith Palmés, Abastant Director. Business consulting Accenture
- Diagnosis of the Spanish situation with:
- Ana Puy Rodríguez, director of the Unit of Women and Science of the Ministry of Science, Innovation and Universities (signed)
- The strategic proposal
- Joan Ramon Barrera, CTecno
- Next steps
- Susanna Carmona, Mutual Engineer
11:15 h SWC NETWORK Coffee break and dynamic
Clara Lapiedra, CEO of Marlin Cabdals Partners and founder of the wompreneur.com community
12:00 a.m. STEM NETWORK TOOLS:
- 11:45 p. XERRADA 1: Where we are and where we are going
- Vera Jourová, European Commissioner for Justice, Gender Equality and Consumers (confirmed)
- 12:15 p. XERRADA 2: Technology: social vocation
- Eli Abad, member and member of the European Commissioner for Justice, Gender Equality and Consumers
- 1:00 p.m. TERRITORY 3: Maternity and roof ceiling barriers
- María de la Fuente Freire, Director of the Nano-Oncology Unit
- 1:15 p.m. TERRITORY 4: Trends in Technology
- Gina Tost, journalist
- 1:30 p.m. TERRITORY 5: Women's Entrepreneurship (to determine the speaker)
- Netherlands Business Support Office (NBSO)
1:45 p.m. Steam women's roles and roles (to determine the speakers)
2:30 pm Cocktail and Networking
Registration is free and can be made through the event website .