Specifically, it seeks innovative projects in growth phase that generate social impact in the fields of health, sustainable cities and agribusiness. The selected projects will receive tutoring, counseling, training and access to funding.
Unltd Spain opens today, February 14, two calls aimed at social entrepreneurs:
- Emprende InHealth, which aims to find the best social projects in the field of health and support them in their start-up phase. Each project selected to participate in the program will receive 5,000 euros repayable funding.
- Programa Crece, which seeks startups that create social impact in the field of agribusiness and sustainable cities.
Sign-up period will be open until 6 April.
Both programs offer:
- Mentoring: Mentoring over the eight months of the program.
- Personal advice: Taking into account the needs of each project.
- Education: Suitable in your sector and the startup's phase.
- Networking: Contact with relevant stakeholders in the sector, as well as the ecosystem of entrepreneurship with social impact.
- Funding: The participants compete for funding to allow the project to grow.