The ICT point Teb has opened the registration period for the course of videogame creation Code Your Future. It is a European project that aims to promote and programming to young children (especially those living in disadvantaged communities) through the creation of video games.
The training is free and is divided into four sessions where you will learn to design and program your own games easily. Classes will be held on 16, 17, 20 and 21 June at 66 Calabria (Calabria street, 66 Netherlands) and can work two different systems: Kodu, a platform for creating games and Touch Develop a web allows programs to build all kinds intuitively.
What requirements must be met?
- Have between 15 and 21 years
- You like video games
- Have wanted to program, although not yet know and believe it will be difficult
- Who has no previous experience
And what does the organization offer?
- No need to write code
- In two days you will have created your own game
- We give basic training that will serve as a starting point to continue on your own
- Learn two different technologies
If you are interested in the project, fill out this registration form. For more information please contact Abel ( firstname.lastname@example.org / 93.442.58.67) or David ( email@example.com / 93.768.78.68). You can also find this leaflet .